•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

The Constellation Ranch Astro Imaging Workshop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jerry10137

jerry10137

Viking 1

• Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Texas, USA

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:21 PM

Finally!  An imaging workshop tailored for those that are fairly fresh to astro imaging that talks about everything (kind of smile.gif)!

I am writing today to let you know of a wonderful opportunity coming mid year for those interested in learning a bit more of the "nuts and bolts" making the best of your astro images.

I will be holding a 3.5 day intensive workshop in late May at the Comanche Springs Astronomy Campus (3RF).  My goal is to offer a workshop during the day and have some "one on one" type hands on instruction in the evenings if needed.  We are super excited to be able to secure the campus close to new moon so that this offering can be made available.  I will be marketing this event in stages and if you are receiving this, then you are part of the Cloudy Nights audience being made aware of this opportunity.  Workshop details are provided in the link below directly from my website.  Some of the details regarding sponsorship and logistics are still being planned and worked out but I wanted to get this out so folks had a chance to see what's being offered and plan accordingly before I market to larger audiences. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me here on Cloudy Nights or at jerry10137@yahoo.com.  This workshop will be available to the first 25 seats registered (A few seats have already been filled).  Please read through all the details, agenda and general disclaimer at the end for specifics.

Click link below.  Hope to see you there!

http://www.theconste...m/services3.htm

Thanks,
Jerry Gardner

P.S. For a small bit of background on me, please visit http://www.theconste...h.com/jerry.htm

Edited by CharlieB, 24 January 2019 - 08:02 AM.

#2 jerry10137

jerry10137

Viking 1

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Last chance to jump on board and get a reservation before larger marketing campaigns take place.

#3 jerry10137

jerry10137

Viking 1

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:23 PM

Seats are filling up and so are the reservations.  Get signed up now for this great workshop under dark Texas skies!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics