•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Luna & Chuck

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kaikul

Kaikul

Surveyor 1

• topic starter

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:20 PM

It has been a dreary day. Couldn't even muster enough enthusiasm to watch today's Mardi Gras parade and have the minions catch trinkets. Instead we went to the local Chuck E. Cheese; the best $16.99 spent for an hour of fun and bonding with daughter - and we earned 1405 points too!

On our way out I looked up and saw the moon struggling to be seen thru the clouds. I know this would most likely be the best sky view we'll have for at least 10 consecutive nights so I have to take a shot with whatever I have, and frame it with whatever scene I can use, then emailed it to myself. Once home, I cropped and processed it minimally. It came out pretty good, if I may say so myself. Even the Chuck gave Luna a thumbs up!

ChuckEMoon.png

• Foc likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics