•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Revolution Imager r2 with a Mac

astrophotography ccd EAA
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nishant.revur

nishant.revur

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:17 PM

Hi,

I just bought a new telescope, specifically the AVX 8" Newtonian from Orange County Telescopes. The revolution imager r2 looked really enticing and I decided to bundle that in as well. While the revolution imager does real time stacking up to 6 frames, I would like to have longer stacks to find better detail. I use a Mac and hence cannot use SharpCap. Is there another way to do EAA with the revolution imager and a Mac?

Thank-you

#2 Ptarmigan

Ptarmigan

Lagopus lagopus

• Loc: Arctic

Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:23 AM

Hi,

I just bought a new telescope, specifically the AVX 8" Newtonian from Orange County Telescopes. The revolution imager r2 looked really enticing and I decided to bundle that in as well. While the revolution imager does real time stacking up to 6 frames, I would like to have longer stacks to find better detail. I use a Mac and hence cannot use SharpCap. Is there another way to do EAA with the revolution imager and a Mac?

Thank-you

Try the EAA section. You will get help on EAA.

https://www.cloudyni...ost-processing/

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astrophotography, ccd, EAA

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics