•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

TeleGizmos Finder Covers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 asaint

asaint

Vanguard

• topic starter

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:46 AM

TeleGizmos Finder Cover

#2 Preston Smith

Preston Smith

The Travel Scope Guy

Posted 25 May 2006 - 11:09 AM

Great Job David! :jump:

I already have a Telegizmos cover for my optical finder and for my ETX-125. Looks like I'm getting one for my MDF!

These covers are truly amazing. Everyone should take a serious look at them. :watching:

Preston Smith

#3 Pro Se

Pro Se

Vostok 1

• -----

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:52 PM

Hello Mr. Elosser.

You have presented a very unique accessory in a very well-written review. I enjoyed reading it.

#4 David E

David E

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 25 May 2006 - 05:40 PM

Thank you for reading. I appreciate the kind comments!
David E

#5 Scott in NC

Scott in NC

Refractor Fanatic

• Administrators

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:06 PM

David,
I know I've already congratulated you on your well-written article on another forum, but I also wanted to welcome you to Cloudy Nights, in case no one else has yet. If you find the time, you should seriously consider writing up a review(s) of any or all of your SV refractors.

#6 Pro Se

Pro Se

Vostok 1

• -----

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:56 AM

If you find the time, you should seriously consider writing up a review(s) of any or all of your SV refractors.

I agree. I have read that SV makes quality instruments, there is a dearth of reviews on them in this forum, and I would like to know more about them. Indeed, I think that a review on a high-end instrument such as the SV would be well-received.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics