•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Astronomical Image Processing workflow Tutorial video

astrophotography art beginner dso sketching
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Utkarsh mishra

Utkarsh mishra

Vendor - Astronomical Image Processing

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:25 AM

Hi guys i want to announce that i am selling an online Tutorial video On Image Processing using Photoshop CC
This video covers basic aspects on Image Processing that includes Simple Levels adjustments, Luminance layering technique , h-alpha layering ,Shadows and highlights option , camera raw filter 

Cost of this digital Product is  12.99$ ONLY , Full Refund if you are not satisfied with the Content , how ever we would like to know what would like to Suggest on this ..

I would be coming up with lots of Different videos On image processing Also including a Full package for around 150-100$ which includes Advanced level videos And data to practice ( Processing The DSS images ,Quick Mosaic Making using Photoshop , bringing out the faint details , Removing the light pollution with The gradient exterminator , LRGB processing , SHO combination, Making bicolor images, Making the colors pop, star reduction , Processing the halpha images etc ) every thing would be covered ..

thank you if you have any question feel free to ask , I consider Customer satisfaction more than anything else 
here is the link from where you can BUY -  https://gum.co/FDfL

#2 RunningMan

RunningMan

Messenger

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

It would be helpful to provide a video preview (at least) so folks can determine whether the $12.99 investment may be worthwhile.

• Utkarsh mishra likes this

#3 Utkarsh mishra

Utkarsh mishra

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

Ohkay Sure ! Btw how long should be the video preview ..I'll try making a fast forward video Thank you for the valuable suggestion

#4 Utkarsh mishra

Utkarsh mishra

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:02 AM

i am sharing a link to other video which is short and quick 
that might be helpful in deciding it is based on h-alpha stretching that i prepared yesterday and would be putting for sale in a couple of days 
ill also make preview fast forward video on this to 
here is link to the drive 

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

thank you 
here is the final outcome  - https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

Edited by Utkarsh mishra, 21 March 2019 - 11:08 AM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astrophotography, art, beginner, dso, sketching

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics