•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

new black paint

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roscoe

roscoe

curmudgeon

• topic starter
  • Loc: NW Mass, inches from VT

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:00 AM

I was in my local hardware store yesterday, and there was a new line of Rustoleum camo-colors, including a flat black.  I bought a can, will test it against my can of Krylon camo-black (which is hard to find around here) and my current favorite, Rustoleum barbecue-black.  I'll report back in a couple of days.

• Augustus and cmooney91 like this

#2 TOMDEY

TOMDEY

Gemini

• -----
  • Loc: Springwater, NY

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:49 AM

I was in my local hardware store yesterday, and there was a new line of Rustoleum camo-colors, including a flat black.  I bought a can, will test it against my can of Krylon camo-black (which is hard to find around here) and my current favorite, Rustoleum barbecue-black.  I'll report back in a couple of days.

Cool! I'll guess that they are pretty much identical... but you never know! Will also like any observations regarding drying time and durability.

#3 Ishtim

Ishtim

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: N. Alabama, USA

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:02 AM

Yes... Please share your findings. waytogo.gif

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics