•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Double star lists importable to Skysafari - problem with Stelle Doppie/SkySafari

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 adamsdp

adamsdp

Mariner 2

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:26 PM

I am looking for a good binocular double star database that will allow importing to Skysafari.  I have been trying to use Stelle Doppie but when I use the binocular double list in the selections section and export to Skysafari, end up with a list that is different from the one visible on the website.  Some of the stars transfer but others are not there and there are additional stars that are too faint to be seen in binoculars.  I tried generating my own list using the advanced search feature and exported to Skysafari and ended up with the same problem.  Has anyone else run into this or is there a different database that will work with Skysafari?  Thanks!

Dave

Edited by adamsdp, 18 April 2019 - 02:38 PM.

#2 inZet

inZet

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Milan, Italy

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:22 AM

Dave,
please send me a private message.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics