•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

T-Adapter for Nikon D5600

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shane1200

Shane1200

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:56 PM

I'm trying to find a t-adapter that will accept ES 82 1.25 eyepieces. Any suggestions for brands or models numbers?   I've looked at a few that give the diameter  of the eyepieces on different vendors websites and my ES eyepieces are to large.

#2 KLWalsh

KLWalsh

Ranger 4

• -----
  • Loc: North Georgia, USA

Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:10 AM

Is there a threaded area under the rubber eyecap?

The Baader Hyperion eyepieces have threaded areas under the rubber caps that allow direct attachment (or attachment using a readily available threaded adapter) to most T2 and M48 camera adapters. Extension tubes can be added to increase the projection distance for EP Projection photography.

#3 Eddie_42

Eddie_42

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Colorado Springs

Posted 28 April 2019 - 10:03 PM

Im confused. What configuration are you trying to tie an eyepiece with a T-adapter? Typical setup with the t ring is using the scope as a prime lens. Are you trying something afocal?

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics