•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Two weeks of moon phases

moon astrophotography
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Luis_M

Luis_M

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Monterrey, Mexico

Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:04 AM

As the weather cooperated the previous two weeks in Monterrey, Mexico, I was able to image the moon all the days, and I made this sequence of the lunar phases. All the images where taken with a Celestron CPC800 with a 6.7 Focal Reducer except for the 18th and 19th that were taken with a C6 (also with the same reducer) and the 21th wich was with an AT72. All the images where with the ASI 178MM with IR pass filters, most of the days with the Astronomik 742, others with the Baader long pass. And the images where processed with AutoStakkert!3, Registax and Photoshop, where also the sequence was made.

Here you see the resume, and in the link you will find the animation that I made with the phases.

Regards

Luis

https://youtu.be/aAXlQI77990

2019-04-22 Two weeks of lunar phases-red2.jpg

• Achernar, Kenny V., Dartguy and 2 others like this

#2 Jim Waters

Jim Waters

Vanguard

• Loc: Phoenix, AZ USA

Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:26 AM

This is really nice work.  If you can get your hands on a color CMOS redo your work.

Thanks for posting.

#3 Wouter D'hoye

Wouter D'hoye

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Belgium

Posted 24 April 2019 - 11:30 AM

Very nice indeed.. It rarely happens over here that you have twee weeks of cloudless nights. Well done sir.

Wouter.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moon, astrophotography

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics