FYI...this is a solved problem for resetting the Evolution Wifi Access Point.
I wanted to share my experience with getting my Evolution connected to my new WiFi router.
All was well until a couple of weeks ago after I had a new home router installed with a different network name. I tried to change the wifi address using Sky Safari so I could use the new Access Point. And I even remembered the important "Do Not Connect" part. In the past, I had changed the WiFi name and password several times. No matter how many times (dozens) I tried it continued to fail.
Finally, it worked!
The only thing I did differently was to immediately click the Send to Wifi Module button a second time after it says failure.
Note...I used Sky Safari V6 on Android to make the update. I also tried it on my phone and another tablet. I tried using the new Celestron CPWI software and it failed, though it would connect in direct mode to control the mount. I don't think it is a control software problem, just putting the info here for reference.
On a different note, but informative...My Evolution is from the first generation of mounts and as other owners experienced it was always a problem using it with numerous disconnects on Wifi. Then after one of the Celestron updates a year or so ago, I noticed it was no longer disconnecting every 20 minutes. I have no idea which update improved the connection, but now it will disconnect maybe once in 3-4 hours. (Note: I understand there may be other reasons it started working. )
When at home, I always use my Evolution with an Android tablet over WiFi...usually sitting on the sofa watching TV with my wife, Linda.
Hope this is helpful and good luck!
Edited by WarrenP2, 26 May 2019 - 11:19 AM.