•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

my best jupiter yet ? or in a while

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 moonwatching ferret

moonwatching ferret

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter
  • Loc: sebastian fl

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:34 PM

when i saw the tif from as2 i knew i had gold lol I accidentally had the gamma on and darkened slightly

2019-06-13-0351_4-L-Jup_AS_p60_g4_ap51_conv_2.jpg

• zjc26138, J A VOLK, Kenny V. and 14 others like this

#2 moonwatching ferret

moonwatching ferret

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:38 PM

heres the tif after deconvoltion which i barely touched

raw tif june1319.jpg

• J A VOLK, photomagica, mtr1 and 4 others like this

#3 TareqPhoto

TareqPhoto

Aurora

• -----
  • Loc: Ajman - UAE

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:52 PM

I feel i saw better image of Jupiter from you than those, but those are terrific as well, you are always doing great job, maybe next year i will join planetary posters as well, i am planning to get a large scope, and soon i will start first step hopefully.

#4 moonwatching ferret

moonwatching ferret

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:46 PM

maby not the best lol

did this one w/o deconvolution

2019-06-12-0703_2-L-Jup_AS_p50_g4_ap53_conv.jpg

• mikewayne3, Merk, Joe1950 and 3 others like this

#5 TareqPhoto

TareqPhoto

Aurora

• -----
  • Loc: Ajman - UAE

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:00 PM

maby not the best lol

attachicon.gif 2019-06-12-0703_2-L-Jup_AS_p50_g4_ap53_conv.jpg

I prefer this more than you posted first LOL

#6 Rouzbeh

Rouzbeh

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 15 June 2019 - 08:11 AM

maby not the best lol

attachicon.gif 2019-06-12-0703_2-L-Jup_AS_p50_g4_ap53_conv.jpg

Nice one looks better to me.

#7 moonwatching ferret

moonwatching ferret

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:52 PM

I have been laying low. between the planets being so low in the sky and my rc helicopter hobby in full swing not to mention clouds and thick upper altitude haze i have not been to inspired to go out and image. things are not working out that great at the moment  the 2 people that one owns the house the other is a significant other are not getting along and one of them has a vbad problem im not going to say what it is. i got done testing a new esc i put in my 700 helicopter around 250 worth of electronics and by the time i decided to go out and image the house was dark with one person sleeping in a recliner in the livving room. i asked if they would mind if i imaged and they didn't seem to happy about it. ill get upset tomorrow if i find out a huge asteroid hit Jupiter dead center but to be honest the mirrors need lining up and i need to do some minor repairs. i will try to do most everything tomorrow evening and have everything ready to go earlyits just im a little mad there was a Europa SWGRS  ttransit this eveng i would like to get another series of SWGRS images over a span of a few days central meridian for comparison. to be honest it looks like i should find another place the one person drinks to much its no good i had enough of my sister constantly threatening to throw me out of the house and mom into a nursing home i dont need this anymore. its been over 100 in direct sun so detailing boats is out of the question i need to get into a daytime scedule 

Edited by moonwatching ferret, 16 July 2019 - 08:53 PM.

• eros312 likes this

#8 Lacaille

Lacaille

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Canberra and Strasbourg

Posted 17 July 2019 - 12:05 AM

Hi Ferret, I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you recently. Sounds like a move to a safer harbour is in the offing. We all need to be happy at home! The "Somewhat Great Red Spot" is still somewhat great and I am sure there will be something to image for a while yet. Take care of yourself!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics