From focus issues to forgetting to collect calibration data to clouds, the universe has always seemed to be against me every time I've tried to image this target. But finally I managed to put in a solid 4 hour imaging run to catch the data in this image. I definitely need to take another pass at this object as I really need at least double the OIII and SII data that I have here. and i need to use exposure longer than 120s at that.
The technical acquisition details are all on the astrobin page linked below, but the quick version:
Saxon 102 FCD100 APO Triplet + ASI1600MM on a HEQ5 mount
Baader, Narrowband set mount in a ZWO EFW
Ha: 25x 120s
Flats and Flat darks were taken right after the imaging run, A Masterdark and Bad pixel map from my library were used
Thanks for looking,