•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Hello my dream: LZOS Triplet Apo 152/1200 BINO

binoculars refractor
  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 salico

salico

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:06 PM

I'm actually looking for the 'cheap-skate' version of your superb binocular telescope: APM 152/ 1200 with the same EMS mirrors, still this cheap version is over 10000 Euro's (plus mount!)

I must sell all my imaging gear (which I don't use so much) to afford this wish, I ask myself should I do that?

Garret

do it! Large binoscopes are the way to go if you want to do visual astronomy with both eyes and a wide range of magnifications and FOVs

• Kunama likes this

#27 range88

range88

Apollo

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Shanghai

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:35 PM

I'm actually looking for the 'cheap-skate' version of your superb binocular telescope: APM 152/ 1200 with the same EMS mirrors, still this cheap version is over 10000 Euro's (plus mount!)
I must sell all my imaging gear (which I don't use so much) to afford this wish, I ask myself should I do that?

Garret

Just do it.
  • Kunama likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binoculars, refractor

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics