•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Any Intes MC & MN fans?

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#126 Paul Hyndman

Paul Hyndman

Apollo

• -----
  • Loc: Connecticut Shoreline USA

Posted 08 September 2019 - 12:00 PM

They are getting harder to find ! Which company I wonder will take the 6 to 10” Mak Cass and Mak newt challenge on and produce scopes of similar quality ???

Well you didn't specify about price or availability (waited almost 20 years for mine), but....

Attached Thumbnails

• MCT1 (2017_05_16 22_39_05 UTC).jpg

• Jeff Young, Starman27, Jaimo! and 3 others like this

#127 stuart keenor

stuart keenor

Vostok 1

• -----

Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:17 AM

Well you didn't specify about price or availability (waited almost 20 years for mine), but....

I’m also on the list Paul !! BUT I’ve just ordered a 12 “f9 Maksutov rumak from Romano zen in Italy 😀 the f 9 is a compromise I know but it was too good to pass it’s has a CO of 31% I had a zen 10” Mak for a few weeks from a friend superb optics , so when it arrives il post some pics and do a report 👍👍
  • Paul Hyndman, eyepiecedropper and luxo II like this

#128 Jeff Young

Jeff Young

Aurora

• Loc: Ireland

Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:30 AM

Can't wait to see it!

(Another long-time member of the AP 10" list, but I don't expect my number to ever come up.)

• stuart keenor likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics