•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Mini Review Dual dovetail adapter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jawaid I. Abbasi

Jawaid I. Abbasi

Gemini

• Moderators
  • topic starter
  • Loc: LEVITTOWN, PA

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

Hello All.

I got a Dual dovetail adapter today from Dr. Benway for my Mystery BT-100 Binocular. Why Mystery because, I am still reviewing the Binocular that I received last month which is out of alignment but the person will exchange with the another one so I do not want you to perceive that the quality of Binocular is not good.

The Dual dovetail adapter came as It was promised and the price $15.00 plus shipping ($18.50) is well below in the market. This Dual dovetail adapter is better then any adapter in the market.

It fits perfectly in my Vixen style shoe and there was no wiggle at all. Fit and finish as I said above is rated #1 and the metal thumb screws are perfect in size. It really seems like that Mr, Benway had a thoughtful idea before make it practical.

I was thinking that I will find something negative and I did try to find the negative point but so far I am failed to find even minor one.

Keep in mind that I am not a reviewer person and I do not do reviews often because, I believe if you like something even an inexpensive product that hook you with this hobby then the product is an excellent product.

Now, I can use the Zero finder or Laser finder on one and Celestron Sky Scout on another on my Home made U-Mount that can carry easily 40# and how much does it cost me ?   Only under $100.00

If any one using Dual dovetail adapter or similar one then please share your comments.

THANK YOU

#2 DLuders

DLuders

Gemini

• Loc: Spokane, WA

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:20 AM

The hyperlink in the first line does not work....

#3 Jawaid I. Abbasi

Jawaid I. Abbasi

Gemini

• Moderators
  • topic starter
  • Loc: LEVITTOWN, PA

Posted 27 June 2019 - 12:42 PM

It is not the hyper link :) but just a pointer

#4 manusfisch

manusfisch

Explorer 1

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:49 PM

these are found in the vendor section of CN

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics