•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Can't Print MegaStar Chart.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mdmyer

mdmyer

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:17 PM

Using MegaStar 5.0.13 I can't get it to print a full page chart. The manual says that a "standard Windows Print dialog box will be displayed". I am not seeing that. I can print from other pages/sites on my computer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike Myer

Humboldt, KS.

#2 obrazell

obrazell

Messenger

• -----
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2019 - 01:56 AM

well the current version is 5.0.14 so it may be worth downlaoding that fomr the WB website but you also do not say what OS/configuration you are using.

Owen

#3 mdmyer

mdmyer

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:56 PM

I am using a Windows 10 desk top.

#4 mdmyer

mdmyer

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:07 PM

I just did the updates and confirmed that I am now running 5.0.14 and it still will not print a chart.

#5 obrazell

obrazell

Messenger

• -----
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2019 - 04:21 AM

Odd, that is the same configuration I use and it works fine. This is with Windows 10 1903. It brings up the printer selection widget and allows me to print. Is this a new installation of Megastar and have you managed to print fomr it before?

Owen

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics