After moving from CT to MA, I finally completed my new observatory with my refurbished dome. I've got a better southern view, but lost some altitude moving north. I don't remember trying to image anything this low in the sky. I suspect I polar aligned to an incorrect star since I was constantly tweaking the controller to keep the targets in the ROI. Light pollution here is bad not to mention a street light nearby! But it was nice to finally use my scope again, although I should have at least checked collimation after the move. 100fps each, 3min for Jupiter, 2x6K stacked, 5min for Saturn 3x6K. Hope you like them.