After finishing with the planetary images, I continued with the lunar shots. So far I have never tried to do this type of captures, so I am new in terms of stacking and lunar processing but the results encourage me in the future to look for a mono camera plus an IR filter.
Since the moon was almost at 100%, I found it difficult to find acceptable targets. I decided on Plato (I'm fascinated by the craterlets), Vallis Alpes (I think I managed to capture something of the rille), Riccioli, Cabeus and Moretus. In summary, per video I've stacked around 500 frames out of a total of 5000. Then I processed the stacks in RS6 using only the first two sliders. Finally, I corrected the colors (levels, curves and exposure) in PS and applied unsharp mask. I still think that I'm missing something, maybe I'll try some deconvolution in fitswork or a better handle of the tones in PS. Anyway!