I'm not going to be getting any really good seeing anytime soon and with Saturn being so low, I have to make the best of what data I can get, so I'm trying to improve my processing workflow. Below is my current approach.
This is a single 360 second capture.
- Stack using AS!3 (25% of 29900 frames)
- Apply wavelets in RegiStax6
- Combine 3 runs in WinJupOS (I kept getting artifacts, so I skipped this step. Still need to work on this)
- In PS CC 2019 did the following;
- Apply additional sharpening (Smart Sharpen, High Pass Filter)
- Remove noise using Topaz DeNoise 6
- Create different layers for planet and rings
- Adjust color and levels for each layer separately (using adjustment layers/clipping masks).
Is this similar to what others do, or am I way off?