I apologise if I am testing the patience of the crowd but I want to poll opinions. I have already discussed this with Dhaval and he has been extremely helpful.
Question: Would you purchase a used A-P 1100 GTO mount on AstroMart under these conditions?
1. The seller has no rating and joined 2 days before posting the ad.
2. The mount appears to be in Europe, but the seller lists himself as being US-based. The seller appears to be going back to the US soon.
3. When asked if I can travel to Europe to see the mount, the seller agrees (I could, in principle do this).
4. The seller is happy to accept payment via PayPal and PayPal tell me the purchase will be covered by buyers protection.
5. The seller has responded to email queries and sent photos; the mount looks impeccable but who knows if these photos are genuine.
6. The CB is the CP3GTO version and it comes with a PemPro licence. (handset, CW and manual also)
7. The seller says they are the only owner and have had the mount for 4 years.
Many thanks for your consideration.
Edited by SimonIRE, 24 July 2019 - 03:31 AM.