•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Welcome Home

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 M11Mike

M11Mike

Viking 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Ballston Lake, NY

Posted 04 August 2019 - 08:42 PM

Welcome home to all those who attended the Stellafane and Rockland Summer Star parties in VT and MA respectfully.  Hope you all had a safe trip home.  I'm sure a GREAT time was has by all with cooperating nice warm weather and clear skies at night.  Heard that both were VERY WELL ATTENDED. 

Welcome home to one and all....especially my local observing buddy (Mike W from Ballston Spa) who got to use the new T/V Apollo 11 eyepiece being set up next to Al Nagler.

Clear skies...... 

M11Mike (Ballston Lake, NY)  

• Augustus and NightF0x like this

#2 WadeH237

WadeH237

Aurora

• Loc: Snohomish, WA

Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:27 PM

Also, welcome home to those who attended Oregon Star Party and Table Mountain Star Party.

We had one of the better Oregon Star Parties in recent memory.  The weather cooperated, and while there was some smoke, it was significantly less than the last few years.

I've not heard a report yet from Table Mountain, but weather across the region has been pretty good, so I'm hopeful that they did as well as we did.

#3 kraberus

kraberus

Vostok 1

• Loc: Spokane, WA

Posted 06 August 2019 - 03:08 PM

Table Mountain was superb. I was there for three nights - two were outstanding, one was 'good' for observing. I heard the beginning of the week was similar - between 'good' and 'wow'.  Smoke was not a factor this year.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics