•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

OAS Fall Camp Delany Star Party

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cliff mygatt

cliff mygatt

Vanguard

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Kitsap County, WA

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:00 AM

The Olympic Astronomical Society of Bremerton, WA is hosting our 28th annual Fall Camp Delany star party at Sunlakes state park near Ephrata, WA, from Wednesday September 25 to Sunday September 29.  Registration is open with the sign up form on our website at www.olympicastronomicalsociety.org.  Price is $75 for non-members and includes 11 meals, a place to sleep and hot showers.  We have "bunk house" space available as well as tent spaces.  For RV spots please contact the Coordinator at the number listed on the website.  

#2 opticsguy

opticsguy

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Washington State

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:43 AM

I DO plan to be there!!!!!!!!!!! 

• cliff mygatt likes this

#3 cliff mygatt

cliff mygatt

Vanguard

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:51 AM

We still have openings including 2 RV spots for smaller RVs.  

#4 opticsguy

opticsguy

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Washington State

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:52 AM

Bought myself two tables at Costco, set them up in my home to help my brain to focus on planning and organizing for this fun get-together. Laying out my binos and observing books got me to thinking about some observing goals, some on the list, Uranus and Neptune and chasing the moons of both, a comet and an asteroid should be visible along with some challenging objects in and around both the Andromeda Galaxy and M-33.  With three weeks to go, this list will become longer and then shorter and more interesting as I both expand and then narrow the list.  Now need to choose which scope to bring, my preference being my 12" f/4 but virtually impossible to get this and the mount into my Honda Accord 4 door.  Looking forward to see many good friends again.  Exciting times!!!!!!

• cliff mygatt likes this

#5 WoodinvilleDan

WoodinvilleDan

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:28 PM

I plan to be there too.  Time to start working on the open cluster program.  

#6 cliff mygatt

cliff mygatt

Vanguard

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:36 AM

See you all there.  I am off to Sunlakes this morning for some Pre Delany camping.  The weather is looking pretty good!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics