•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Headlands a Fantastic Place!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stellar1

Stellar1

Ranger 4

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:06 AM

Last night I had a memorable time at the Headlands Dark Sky Park, I ran into resident astronomer Will 

who is a fantastic person, he gave a great night sky tour for the many others who gathered there. 

Michigan did it right with this park, a beautiful facility and surrounding area right on the shore made for the perfect spot to watch the stars. My hats off to the state of Michigan really, I was so impressed with the park and it’s  emphasis on preserving our most precious skies, I wish I could personally thank those who made it possible. The experience was worth every second of the 8hr drive, I only wish I could have brought my dob but, being on a road trip with others in a crowded vehicle meant that was out of the question. Tonight I will be back at the park, the skies looks as though they’ll be clear so far, I highly recommend the drive out here.

• David Castillo, payner, havasman and 7 others like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics