Slowly TicFocuser-ng is moving towards 1.0 version. Source code is still on a feature-branch, but in general, should work. To check it out:
git clone -b 1.0-feature_branch --depth 1 https://github.com/sebo-b/TicFocuser-ng.git
- added "general info" tab, showing current parameters (VIN, current limit, etc.) and errors of Tic controller
- added new ways to connect the focuser (see below)
- LibUSB - USB connection but not dependent on Pololu Tic library.
- Bluetooth - if you add a cheap BT module ( e.g., HC-06) to Tic controller, you can control it wirelessly.
- Serial - UART connection.
If there is enough demand, I can write i2c connector.
In the near future I'm planning:
- add Bluetooth Low Energy connection
- design a new 3d printed case for Tic with connected BT module
Enjoy and clear skies!
Edited by sebo, 12 September 2019 - 12:33 PM.