•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Konus Motormax 150 Mak

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#51 ArizonaScott

ArizonaScott

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 10 May 2004 - 04:12 PM

I know that you can get the Orion dircetly from Orion, is there any discount when you order dierctly from them?

Not unless they happen to be having a sale or a special offer. The price that Orion offers is usually the same as any other dealer. However, you will get the satisfaction and the excellent customer service that Orion has built their reputation on. And that, my friend, is why they will get my business time & time again. Good products at a fair price and great service. Just my $.02. Good luck in your purchase and clear skies.

Scott

#52 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 10 May 2004 - 07:46 PM

You can also check the "Clearance" section at Orion and get a 2nd's scope for a decent discount. From what I hear the seconds from Orion are just like new most of the time.

Chaz........

#53 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 10 May 2004 - 09:14 PM

Thanks for every1s input =)

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics