•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Tele Vue Blog: I Thank My Lucky Stars

ATM DIY eq moon observing optics outreach reflector refractor star party
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stars4jon

Stars4jon

Vendor (TeleVue)

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Orange Co., NY

Posted 10 September 2019 - 07:55 AM

Al had a great time with hundreds of attendees at the Amateur Astronomers Association (AAA) of New York “Starfest”

at the Sheep Meadow in Central Park on “Saturnday”, September 7th. He used the prototype Apollo 11mm eyepiece

in our Tele Vue-85 scope to wow visitors with views of the Moon, Saturn and Jupiter.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, Al was not able to give a PowerPoint he planned to on his work on

the LEM Simulator and how that led to the Nagler eyepiece . So, we’ve turned it into a slide show on the blog:

I THANK MY LUCKY STARS!

Please use this shortened link to read and share his story: I THANK MY LUCKY STARS!

Did you observe, sketch or image with Tele Vue gear? We’ll like your social media post on that if you tag it #televue

and the gear used. Example: #televue #tv85 #nagler #neptune

Attached Thumbnails

• CDROMinGrass-Resize.jpg

• Skywatchr and nicknacknock like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ATM, DIY, eq, moon, observing, optics, outreach, reflector, refractor, star party

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics