Our grandkids are coming to visit in a couple of weeks and they want to use their cell phones to capture pictures of the moon. Needing to purchase a device asap that securely holds a cell phone to a telescope eyepiece so they can take photos. Do you know if it's called Digiscoping? Here's what I'm hoping you can help me zero in my search for finding one of these contraptions.:
1. recommendation of brand names and any details
2. one that works with 2" eyepiece
3. is quick and easy to attach to scope
4. easily attaches and detaches a cell phone
5. easily position camera lens in place
6. holds a cell phone firmly in place
7. is easily removed from the telescope
Does that about cover it? Any help you can give is appreciated.
Edited by Pixiedust, 14 September 2019 - 05:44 PM.