I am pleased to announce that the latest version of ExploreStars is now available in the Apple Store for iOS!!
You will find that ExploreStars version 2.11 DB version 2.3 is now available in the Apple App Store.
This version updates the user experience to include new functionality including:
1) Improved support for Southern Hemisphere
2) Support for latest PMC-Eight Firmware functionality - FW version value displayed on the About page
3) User interface now closer to Android version
4) New OBS button function to show objects near where the telescope is pointing.
5) New "Cat" button to quickly jump to the catalog search page from the main display
6) Automatic mount selection from Firmware Version number
7) Track/Point icon now a button to manually switch control modes
If you have any comments or questions about the new ExploreStars for Apple iOS, please contact Explore Scientific Customer Support at +1 (866) 252-3811 ext. 2.