There is no such thing as "the perfect binocular" . . . . but, having said that, here is my list:
- Zeiss 10x56 "Night Owl" - slightly heavy, but superb low light capability, and excellent stray light control, relatively waterproof
- Zeiss Dialyt 8X56 B/GA T* - lighter in weight, superb optics, comfortable to hold and carry
- Fujinon 10x50 FMTR SX - light weight, comfortable to hold and carry, superb low light, waterproof
If you would consider a "vintage" binocular, my favorites (that compare favorably to "modern" glasses)
- Zeiss blc 8x60 "Tall boy" Captain's glasses - heavy, field of view is exceptional, low light performance very good
- Leitz beh 10x50 "wide angle" - light, comfortable to hold and carry, very good low light performance, excellent field of view
Just my $.02 . . . .
Edited by Gumball, 22 October 2019 - 02:15 PM.