•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

WR134 region wide field in Ha light

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pete_xl

Pete_xl

Viking 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 18 September 2019 - 08:43 AM

I already had imaged the WR134 "Eye" some time ago with my 130/910 mm TS Photoline Triplet APO.  Currently JukkaP and I have set up a little WR134 project together and we both sample data to reveal a nice WR134 OIII "Eye" in the end. The more I learned to know this region the more intersting it became because of its rich emission areas, dark clouds and structures. Yesterday I let the little 80/480 apo with 0.79x reducer catch the sceenery - more for fun because clouds were predicted. I was very surprised that 90 x 200s nice images were collected over he night. The Camera was an ASI1600mmp.

This Ha wide field image is the first step into a new, wider image that I plan to tinker from Ha, OIII and RGB data I still have to catch. It is not fully processed, shows loads of flaws and is intended more as my "guide map" for the interesting features of that region I want to highlight in the fiinal composition (after there is enough OIII and RGB for an HOO-RGB combination some day wink.gif ).

48753513117_950fa60d1d_b.jpg

WR134 region wide field in H-alpha light by pete_xl, auf Flickr

On Astrobin with data:

get.jpg?insecure

Pete

• noodle, astrovienna, psandelle and 6 others like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics