•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

DSS Won't Produce Image to Save

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Seanem44

Seanem44

Vanguard

• topic starter
  • Loc: Stafford, VA

Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:50 PM

Within the past few days Ive developed and issue with DSS where it will stack my images but when its finished, an exclamation warning box pops up.  When I close it, the stacked image produced disappears and it says there is no image to save when I attempt to save it.  No auto saved tiff is being generated either.  Starting to get really frustrated,

#2 spacemunkee

spacemunkee

Mercury-Atlas

• -----
  • Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:12 PM

So without doing anything after it's done and while it's still showing an image you've tried clicking on 'save to file' on the left and nada?

Maybe uninstall and reinstall?
  • Greyhaven likes this

#3 Iamhondo

Iamhondo

Lift Off

• Loc: Salem, MO

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:03 PM

There's a very active support page for DSS on Groups.IO. That should be your starting point.

Joe

#4 Seanem44

Seanem44

Vanguard

• topic starter
  • Loc: Stafford, VA

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:11 PM

I looked on the support pages.  Found nothing.  Got tired of trying and transferred my images to my new Ryzen 3900X PC and watched as DSS stacked my data in 5 minutes as opposed to 30.  Win-win.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics