I spent the morning going through old paperwork in the cellar, looking to file some and trash others. In and amongst what can loosely be called my files I came up with some old OTI info.
- Attached is a drawing for the drive pin for a Quantum 6. When I purchased mine used it had a bent pin. Alan at Davro sent me the drawing to help have another made.
- I found some notes of a conversation I had with Alan Keero, at one time the OTI Production Mgr.
- The blue paints are found on https://www.carid.co...color-guide.pdf T173 Light blue and T218 Dark Blue
- Q4 motor is Cramer Type 117, P108AA55, 15A1VA08 A-L
- I found a letter Alan sent me that I wrote notes on from a follow up conversation
- Of the ~12 8" OTAs made, 4 were shipped on small Schaffer GEMs. I have not seen a mounted one, has anyone else?
- No 10" sold, but qty 1 12" shipped to Lockheed, which was later surplused out. Has anyone seen this one?
- In 1979 the 10" was quoted at $7,185
- Qty 37 7" OTAs were shipped to Contraves. I assume for missile trackers
If I come up with any other tidbits I'll post a reply.