•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

2nd Annual SW Florida Astro Swap Meet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mdowns

mdowns

Vanguard

• topic starter
  • Loc: Englewood,FL

Posted 12 October 2019 - 03:38 PM

Please join us this year on Jan 19th,12-4pm.We (Heartland Astro Society) have again reserved a private park along Charlotte Harbor (between Sarasota and Ft Myers) and welcome any and all clubs and members in the southern half of Florida to share the event with us.As seen in these pictures from last year's event there is a covered pavilion with lots of tables as well as a number of  other tables surrounding nearby for folks to display on.We will provide soft drinks,water and chips for all and have a grill going for burgers and dogs at a very minimal cost.There is plenty of parking,water,electricity and a port-a-let on site.Nearby are fast food (Mcdonald,Wendys),gas stations,and a Publix.Our first meet last year was attended by 25 fellow cnighters,amarters and fellow amateurs.We would love to move that number to 50 this year.Please pm me with any questions,comments or suggestions.The event is free to attend!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0025.JPG
  • IMG_0018.JPG
  • IMG_0022.JPG
  • IMG_0020.JPG

Edited by mdowns, 12 October 2019 - 05:28 PM.

• iKMN and RalphMeisterTigerMan like this

#2 RalphMeisterTigerMan

RalphMeisterTigerMan

Viking 1

Posted 12 October 2019 - 04:20 PM

I love astro-swaps because you can get some great deals on used gear.

Clear skies.

RalphMeisterTigerMan

• mdowns likes this

#3 Marker 24

Marker 24

Lift Off

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:10 AM

Mike and Friends: 

Definitely intend to be there.  Had a great time last year, and I'll bet this one will be even better.  Although it was a two-hour drive one-way, it was definitely worth the effort. 

Mike in Palm Harbor.

• mdowns likes this

#4 dagadget

dagadget

Viking 1

• Loc: Avon Park, Florida

Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:34 PM

I also plan on being there if I am off work that is. My work schedule is now Friday to Monday 6:30am-2:30pm but that is subject to change. Last years event was awesome and I wish I had brought some funds to use to get some gear.

• mdowns likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics