I was surprised to discover that this system has actually 5 components. D & E were added in 1850 as part of a proper motion study. I did check my own image archive and with a bit of stretching, I think both D & E at mags 12.62 and 12.99 are resolved. I have not added the image here, suspecting that the reduced file size would render D & E a washout. But for the heck of it and prior to the knowledge of the high proper motion of D & E, I consulted Aladin to locate this pair using the distance tool. Needless to say the most recent positional data 1998 provided positions that did not coincide with what I figured were D & E. Two stars having what appears to be the correct magnitudes were close so I figured something was up.
At this point I have to admit my lack of knowledge in manipulating the proper motion tools within VizieR so I went about it the old fashioned way...plotted D & E positions for 1850 and 1998 based on the first and last separation and PA data, available in the WDS/Stelle Doppie. This I have plotted on the image and drawn a line indicating the proper motion/direction for both D & E. WOW!! Right away one could be very easily persuaded that D & E are physically bound. Trajectories through space look identical. For the "halibut", I used the distance tool in Aladin to calculate the angle and distance for the two trajectories. They are oh so close. Angle and distance are as follows:
line D-D 34 degrees, 9.994 minutes
line E-E 33 degrees, 9.988 minutes
This pretty much tells the story...but given that no-one has identified this pair after all the detail searches of the new GAIA data, this pair may have significantly different trajectories perpendicular to our field of view. In any case...an interesting possibility.