•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Vet Day Thanks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AstroKerr

AstroKerr

Viking 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Lake Powell, AZ US

Posted 07 November 2019 - 07:16 PM

K.I.S.S.:

My deepest and sincerest thanks to everyone, past & present, who geared up, showed up and to all those family, friends, neighbours and passers-by who supported them, us. You had my back before I served, while I served, and you still have it in my retirement - Thank You. A little extra for all you darned Marines - you rock hard, real hard.

All you first responders, whether you bore badges, bandages, or hose - Thanks for keepin' everyone safe, mostly orderly, and unsinged while we were out goofin'. 

Maj. Gen. Robert J. Sunell - you were my Regimental Commander, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment and you kicked a$$ - always made us shine. 1st Colonel ever spoke to me; you said "listen to the old dogs; you'll be fine." I did, I was. Thank you.

1SG John Lusk (an old dog), on our 1st scudding: "J.... C.....!! What a chickenstick way to fight!!"  Thank You - those bunkers we dug with you were a comfort, kept us focused. "Ya'll won't appreciate my fine idea 'til this thing kicks off!" We did. Miss ya, Top.

Edited by AstroKerr, 08 November 2019 - 04:26 PM.

• Mr Magoo, rolo, Lewis Cason and 7 others like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics