•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

[SGP Platesolving Question] No image is fetched

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Delta608

Delta608

Viking 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Tampa Bay Florida

Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:32 AM

Recent Windoze crash on laptop and had to reformat: reloaded all the equipment, including camera pixels and specs ect. Downloaded APM and the other one (name escapes me) they are in thoer proper directories with SGP pointing to the them with the green ok !!!   However, when using the platesolving/mosaic wizard (at my desk), when fetching anything, I get a failed message...the RA/Dec is filled in but no image...Its been a day and a half (raining and cold in FLORIDA) and I cant get it working...I know its a broad question, but done know what else to do...Thanks !

#2 Dynan

Dynan

Gemini

• Loc: NOLA

Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:38 AM

Can't find the thread at the moment, but I saw yesterday that the site that the images were searched for was down. This might have something to do with your problem. I'll search some more to see if I can fond the thread and link you here.

EDIT: Here's that link:

https://www.cloudyni...gp#entry9775883

Edited by Dynan, 17 November 2019 - 10:40 AM.

#3 Delta608

Delta608

Viking 1

• topic starter

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:20 AM

Can't find the thread at the moment, but I saw yesterday that the site that the images were searched for was down. This might have something to do with your problem. I'll search some more to see if I can fond the thread and link you here.

EDIT: Here's that link:

https://www.cloudyni...gp#entry9775883

Thanks....Im looking as well...!!!

Ah, I read that thread...My SGP doesnt crash just fails about 30 seconds, no crash , but no image....

Do you know how to save the equipment profile to a safe place...I would then just uninstall and start from scratch....but dont wanna plug in all the camera stuff again...thanks again...

Edited by Delta608, 17 November 2019 - 11:23 AM.

#4 Dynan

Dynan

Gemini

• Loc: NOLA

Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:25 PM

In SGP, choose from the top menu: Tools > Options

Your Profiles save directory is listed there.

SGP Sequence Directory.jpg

#5 Delta608

Delta608

Viking 1

• topic starter

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:24 PM

In SGP, choose from the top menu: Tools > Options

Your Profiles save directory is listed there.

attachicon.gif SGP Sequence Directory.jpg

Thank-You ..Ill save my profiles, uninsatll, clean out the registry and appdata and start from scratch.....Thanks again.

• Dynan likes this

#6 MapleEve

MapleEve

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Hangzhou

Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:09 PM

The MFW seems down at the moment.

Since there will be a new version tonight CST, it's pointless use any older version. And 3.1 BETA seems very stable on my side these days.

• Delta608 and Dynan like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics