•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Field flattener for WO GT81

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nimitz69

nimitz69

Surveyor 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: A barrier island 18 miles south of Cocoa Beach

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:45 PM

I have the WO GT81 and the 6AII .8x reducer/FF designed for this scope.  What I looking for is just a flattener.  Anyone using just a flattened with this scope? I contacted WO but their only reply was “we don’t make a flattener for the GT81

They make a flattener for their Zeithstar 73 and I’m wondering if that might work

#2 impateint_astronomer

impateint_astronomer

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:14 AM

I have the WO GT81 and the 6AII .8x reducer/FF designed for this scope.  What I looking for is just a flattener.  Anyone using just a flattened with this scope? I contacted WO but their only reply was “we don’t make a flattener for the GT81

They make a flattener for their Zeithstar 73 and I’m wondering if that might work

Hello,

This might help you:
https://www.highpoin...nch-p-flat6aiii

For sure the Z73's flattener won't work.

#3 nimitz69

nimitz69

Surveyor 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: A barrier island 18 miles south of Cocoa Beach

Posted 24 November 2019 - 08:31 AM

thx, but as I said, I already own their 6AII FF/.8x reducer designed for this scope & this is just the next generation and its also a reducer as well which I don't want

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics