•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

New Product - Right Handy Controller Heater Holder for Evolution Series

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OC Telescope

OC Telescope

Vendor (OC Telescope)

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:48 PM

Love your Evolution series of Celestron Telescope but are constantly searching for where you should put your controller down? 

Get on the Right Side and no longer worry about the hand controller cord wrapping around your tripod legs or Epstein's neck! Convenient to see with an ergonomic angle designed for maximum use and one handed ease. Or maybe you live in a very cold environment and get all bundled up at night to go out and observe only to find the LCD readout on your hand controller to slowly fade out and become barely readable?  Now the Hand Controller will hold a hand warmer behind the controller to slow or stop that process of fading out.  Easy press to install or unclip and remove, fun for the whole family ;-)

Right Handy Controller Heater Holder  $19.99 + shipping

https://www.revoluti...stron-evolution

It just puts the hand controller where it should intuitively be!

Clear Skies,

Mike

Orange County Telescope / Revolution Imager

ocTelescope.com           RevolutionImager.com

ocTelescope@gmail.com

888-471-9991

Attached Thumbnails

• Holder plus 4.jpg
  • Holder Install Close.jpg

• mclewis1 and kyang like this

#2 TikiTom

TikiTom

Viking 1

• Loc: South Central, WI

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:24 PM

Will it fit on a CGEM?

#3 OC Telescope

OC Telescope

Vendor (OC Telescope)

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:54 PM

Will it fit on a CGEM?

Hi Tom,

No, sorry this is only for the Celestron Evolution series of Telescopes.  I did look at the CGEM we have on our floor here and could't quickly see where I could get a product like this to "clip" onto...  If you have any idea's I'm all ears and will look again!

Clear Skies,

Mike

ocTelescope.com           RevolutionImager.com

ocTelescope@gmail.com

888-471-9991

#4 Bob Abraham

Bob Abraham

Messenger

• -----
  • Loc: Toronto, ON, Canada

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:47 PM

Nice idea! I was in the middle of ordering one using PayPal, but then I realized it was $60 to ship it to Canada. I'm afraid I cannot justify that for a $20 item, so I didn't push the button. If there's a more inexpensive shipping alternative I'll happily order one... it looks really useful!

Regards,

Bob

Edited by Bob Abraham, 24 November 2019 - 03:25 PM.

#5 OC Telescope

OC Telescope

Vendor (OC Telescope)

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:56 PM

Nice idea! I was in the middle of ordering one using PayPal, but then I realized it was $60 to ship it to Canada. I'm afraid I cannot justify that for a $20 item, so I didn't push the button. If there's a more inexpensive shipping alternative I'll happily order one... it looks really useful!

Regards,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I just responded to your email!  If you would like the 15 day shipping non express mode it's $12.95.    Happy to help!

Clear Skies,

Mike

ocTelescope.com           RevolutionImager.com

ocTelescope@gmail.com

888-471-9991

#6 Bob Abraham

Bob Abraham

Messenger

• -----
  • Loc: Toronto, ON, Canada

Posted 24 November 2019 - 08:29 PM

Hi Mike, that sounds great! I haven't gotten that email and it's not in my junk mail folder, but my spam filtering can be a little extreme. I'll have my sysadmin look into it. Anyway I will figure it out tomorrow and get the thing ordered.

Thanks

Bob

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics