We have ugly weather here and so I took ca. 50 minutes of OIII and the same amount of RGB I could catch in a cloud hole last Thursday and added the Ha I already had to tinker an HOO plus RGB stars from it. The moon was bright and the integration time very short but I followed the principle of better having one bird in the hand than two in the bush.
So here is the image made from
27 x 200s Ha
16 x 200s OIII
36 x 30s red
36 x 30 s green
34 x 30 s blue
imaged with my ASI1600mmp attached to the TS Photoline 130/910 mm apo.
More on astrobin:
I made a crop of the central part:
In the end the most work was to decide for the colors and brightness to use for the final image. I'd have liked to make it more "red" but that would have forced me to rule down the brightness at the expense of giving up some of the nice contrast and detail in the globules and dust structures.
I'd like to hear your C&C :-)