•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Contacting Saguaro about North Rim star party?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 greenstars3

greenstars3

Mariner 2

• topic starter
  • Loc: Wind River valley

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:51 AM

Knowing that the Saguaro web site is fubar, how can they be contacted about the Grand Canyon North Rim star party, am attending this year and would like to set up on the patio with a 180 Mewlon.

Robert 

#2 DLuders

DLuders

Gemini

• Loc: Spokane, WA

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:27 AM

Hmmm, this National Park Service website states that the North Rim version of the Grand Canyon Star Party (June 13-20, 2020) is sponsored by the Saguaro Astronomy Club of Phoenix, AZ.  The SAC website works for me; they have a "Contact Us" tab that you can fill in.  They also have a Facebook page, with recent posts. 

#3 greenstars3

greenstars3

Mariner 2

• topic starter
  • Loc: Wind River valley

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:25 PM

Thanks DLuders waytogo.gif

Robert

#4 dmdouglass

dmdouglass

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Tempe, AZ

Posted 07 January 2020 - 02:51 PM

The person you are looking for is Steve Dodder    

#5 Astroman00

Astroman00

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Arizona, USA

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:40 PM

Knowing that the Saguaro web site is fubar, how can they be contacted about the Grand Canyon North Rim star party, am attending this year and would like to set up on the patio with a 180 Mewlon.

Robert 

Hi Robert.  The SAC site is functioning now.  Check under the Events tab for the NRim info.

Unfortunately, the veranda is full already for this year.  You can PM me and I'll keep you in mind if anyone cancels or other extenuating circumstances.

The verand is much smaller than the SRim event and we can only fit 10-12 scopes on it, depending on the sizes.  The webpage has all the info, but I'd be glad to answer any more questions via PM.

#6 alphatripleplus

alphatripleplus

World Controller

• Moderators
  • Loc: Georgia

Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:14 AM

Just a note to everyone - If you need to contact someone on CN,  please use the PM system. The CN Terms of Service does not allow posting of personal email addresses in the Forum. Thanks.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics