•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Brand new Meade lx85 eq mount

astrophotography Meade mount
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 1965_dup1

1965_dup1

Vostok 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: NC

Posted 17 January 2020 - 01:50 PM

I received a new mount on the 27th of Dec ,after my lxd55 broke . I'm using an 8 in. astrograph and a zwo asi 174MM cooled with Sgp to acquisition and had a sgp friend that helped me to get things setup since purchasing a license 2 yrs. ago. I've imaged pretty much every night I went out , there were those occasional user error or mount moments . I've unistalled the 2.6 downloaded 3.1  and still having trouble connecting with the universal ascom driver for all Meade scopes. I'm getting modules that just don't act right . Can anyone think of what to try to get it to work correctly? I'm setting up from my spreadsheet for setting up sgp so , I don't forget to put something in the equipment profile. 6 nights of failure,  This is a shout out for Help !

#2 halnewton

halnewton

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:03 AM

Can you clarify the order of what you did and when things stopped working?  I can't get a clear understanding from your post.  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astrophotography, Meade, mount

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics