•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Original ETX 90 Accessories

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Beastmaster

Beastmaster

Explorer 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: San Diego, California

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:01 PM

Hi, I have a early ETX-90 telescope from circa 2001 with Meade hard case, power adapter, filters, eyepieces, but I’ve lost track of what were the original items that came with the telescope. Does anyone have a list of what was included?

I’m preparing the scope to potentially sell it, but over time it’s pieces got jumbled with others. Ideally I would like to sell it close to the original package.

Any help is appreciated!

Fred

#2 msl615

msl615

Viking 1

• Loc: Fairbanks, Alaska

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:15 PM

Here you go....via the Wayback machine:

https://web.archive....e_etx/index.htm

This is a great tool for hunting down older websites and OEM information.

Mike

• ShaulaB and M57Guy like this

#3 bridgman

bridgman

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Mosport, ON, Canada

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:51 PM

Like you I have original & aftermarket bits all in the same box, but I don't remember it coming with much more than a 26mm Super Plossl, finder and hand controller.

Mine came in a hard case but IIRC it was dealer supplied and not part of the original scope kit. Not at all sure about that though.

Online docco suggests that it may have also come with a 9.7mm eyepiece but if so then I must have misplaced it so long ago that I don't remember ever seeing it.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics