•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

2nd Annual SW Florida Astro Swap Meet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mdowns

mdowns

Vanguard

• topic starter
  • Loc: Englewood,FL

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:34 AM

Yesterday was our(Heartland Astro society) annual swap meet. Partly cloudy skies, temperatures around 80, pleasant gulf breezes and good company all add to the fun of the event. I stayed too busy to take any good pictures but managed to click these pics when I could. Members of the Foo club from Tampa, the Ft Myers club, the Everglades Club and friends from Sarasota all joined in. I know that there were a good number of cnighters among us. I gathered these names but know I missed others.B.Risley,clusterbuster,marker 24,seaguel 47,twkflorida,markraymond,jrutenbech,withoutreason2,dagadget,norman12,IKMN and of course myself,mdowns.I have never seen one of the 90mm sears refractors in the flesh, only pictures, but Brian Risley brought one. A total 'hoot' for me to see one. Some bought, some of us sold but I believe we all had a good time and most importantly expanded our base friendship of fellow hobbyists.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0014.JPG
  • IMG_0011.JPG
  • IMG_0008.JPG
  • IMG_0003.JPG
  • IMG_0006.JPG

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics