I looked at clouds today
Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:28 PM
Sad that this is our fate, cloud appreciation that is LOL.
- desertstars, Vesper818 and Jim Waters like this
Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:03 PM
Solid overcast with snow here ... hard to be positive in Iowa winters.
Edited by George Bailey, 24 January 2020 - 09:06 PM.
- Vesper818 and alstarjoey like this
Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:22 PM
I hadn't heard that song in a while. Nice song.
Judy Collins - Both Sides Now (Official Audio)
posted by RHINO
Cheers! Bob F.
Edited by BFaucett, 24 January 2020 - 09:40 PM.
- csa/montana, Vesper818, Jim Waters and 3 others like this
Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:55 PM
Flows and woes of hellish slop. See, I'm positive. Rain on top of snow here. jd
- joelcindyclark likes this
Posted 25 January 2020 - 07:25 AM
I very much enjoy viewing the clouds.,just not after dark.,and not the solid gray ones that are overhead now.,
Morning's sometimes paint a beautiful sky for me here in Maine.,cheers.,
- Vesper818, scottk, BFaucett and 2 others like this
Posted 25 January 2020 - 09:39 AM
Some of you guys live in beautiful areas! Clearwaterdave and scottk especially.
- Vesper818 likes this
Posted 25 January 2020 - 10:06 AM
I'm jealous you all at least have pretty clouds to look at!
Posted 25 January 2020 - 12:36 PM
Here today the clouds are crying.
- caheaton, scottk and Astroman007 like this
Posted 25 January 2020 - 12:56 PM
- scottk, BFaucett and Astroman007 like this