•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Canon 550D and Nebulosity 4.3.3 (64 Bit)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 david.shadrach

david.shadrach

Sputnik

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 26 January 2020 - 06:28 AM

Hi All,

I have been using Nebulosity 4 (32Bit) on my MacBook Pro which has OS Mojave loaded on it. I have no problems with it recognising my Canon 550D (T2i Rebel?). I have been waiting for most of my programmes to be updated by the developers before switching over to OS Catalina. The other day I noticed that Nebulosity 4 was now compatible with Catalina  (4.3.3) but with a question mark over whether some Canon DSLR's were supported. I decide to load Catalina on my new(wish) desktop to check out compatibility before loading it onto the MacBook which I use for capture. The new version of the software (4.3.3) dos not seem to recognise my 550D.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, have they found a solution or do I have stay with OS Mojave on my MacBook? I have sent a message to Nebulosity developer - Stark Labs. - but no reply as yet.

Any advice gratefully received,

David

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics