•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

NINA filter listing question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 archer1960

archer1960

Viking 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Southern New England

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:08 PM

I just got my new (to me) SX filter wheel going, and it seems to work fine. NINA talks to it on the Equipment | Filter Wheel setup screen, and it lists the filters I have set up in the SX setup app.

However, when I'm setting up my session on the Sequence screen, all I see in the Filter dropdown is Filter1, Filter2, etc. Is there a way of getting that dropdown populated with the actual filter entries I have set up?

Thanks!

#2 richorn

richorn

Messenger

• -----
  • Loc: Rancho Palos Verdes. CA

Posted 28 January 2020 - 04:55 PM

In NINA, go to the Options tab (lower left) and then the Equipment tab (upper left).  The filter wheel info should be on the upper left of that window.  

The second column is awaiting names. There is a + and - below that section of the window, and a button "Import Filters from Filterwheel".

• OldManSky and Brule like this

#3 archer1960

archer1960

Viking 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Southern New England

Posted 28 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

In NINA, go to the Options tab (lower left) and then the Equipment tab (upper left).  The filter wheel info should be on the upper left of that window.  

The second column is awaiting names. There is a + and - below that section of the window, and a button "Import Filters from Filterwheel".

Thanks!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics