•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Modular Telescopes from lunt

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sunnyday

sunnyday

Aurora

• topic starter
  • Loc: Ottawa,Canada

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:18 PM

I just received an email from lunt, they tell me that they are going to put on the market soon a series of solar telescope that can be used day or night. the new line of telescope will be called (Modular Telescopes) it will be available in 60, 80, 100, and 130 mm progress does not stop, but progress can stop you.

it's very spectacular what they can do these days.

I hope I put this post in the right place. if ever move it thank you.

#2 TOMDEY

TOMDEY

Fly Me to the Moon

• Loc: Springwater, NY

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:49 PM

It's right there in the CN Vendors' Forum  >>>

https://www.cloudyni...escope-line-up/

They've modularized the mechanicals on their scopes, so you can readily use as H-alpha or otherwise. I kinda wondered whether/when they would do something like that. I'd still be rather reluctant to change configuration often... prefer to keep the H-alpha dedicated and assembled... less likely to dirty up of wear out the interface. That's just me. Conceptually, the convertibility makes sense.    Tom

• sunnyday likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics