It's been a while since I've been able to post an image, so I thought I'd share this one. I started it late in the season and then the weather went south. I didn't get all the time I needed before the target moved to a bad part of my sky, so I just stacked up what I had and I'll add some more next year maybe. I'd like to have roughly triple what I have now, and most of that being Oiii. TEC140/TOA130 and 16200. About 60 hours total. Astrobin link has all the stats.
To be honest I'm a little tired of this blue/gold sort of color palette, and I seem to be in a rut with it. I tried several approaches, and they all eventually morphed into basically this. Perhaps that is just what the data would give me, or I need to learn some new techniques. If I had more Oiii I'd try an HOO blend for a change. I'm looking forward to some LRGB imaging for galaxy season. Next nebula season I'll try some different color blends and try to bust out of my blue/gold SHO phase. I do like the framing though. It reminds me of an owl with wings spread, and perched on something. Like the ones you sometimes see as totem pole crests.
As always, C&C welcome.