•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

System Rental and Data Subscription - Southern Hemisphere

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mrpugh55

mrpugh55

Vendor - Astrophotography by Martin Pugh

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 27 February 2020 - 04:05 AM

Hi folks.

would like to let you know of the following opportunities at my observatory here in rural New South Wales.

Gladly the fires are out, the skies are clear, and Autumn is nigh which typically offers blue skies and clear nights.

First up, you can join an imaging group (data subscription) on my 12.5" RCOS for just $100USD per month (approx 80GBP or 92Euros).

System spec as follows:

12.5: RCOS f9, Bisque Paramount MEII, SBIG STXL11002 with AOX, Self-Guiding FW all Astrodon filters LRGB Ha/S2/O3.  Image scale 0.63asp.

I also have the following system for rent:

Takahashi FSQ106N

Apogee U8300 with 7 position FW.  All Astrodon filters.

Skywatcher HEQ5 mount.  Image scale 2asp.

Minimum rental time is 3 months, max 6 months (for now).  Happy to rent it out to an individual or an imaging team.  This is not data subscription, this is full hands on remote imaging.

If you are interested in any of the above, just drop me a line at mandk@martinpughastrophotography.space

cheers

Martin Pugh

www.martinpughastrophotography.space

Attached Thumbnails

• 83084873_2465665146980769_4545367170711814144_o.jpg
  • IMG_2350.jpg

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics