The moon was shining so bright the other night that I decided to take another crack at it. I used an 8" Meade LX200 with 0.8x FF/FR and my Canon 600D, triggered with an intervalometer. ISO100, 1/200 second exposure.
I shot 350 RAWs, refocusing every 50 images. I haven't been getting along well with either AS!3 or Lynkeos, but my alternate work-around is to bring the RAW files into Nebulosity4, debayer and automatic alignment, grade quality, then stack the best images. It turns out that one set of 50 frames was badly focused, so I tossed those and stacked the remaining 300 frames.
I pulled the stack into GIMP for deconvolution and wavelet sharpening, adjusted some curves and saturation, and that's about it. This is the first lunar image I'm actually pretty happy with... Learning how to do deconvolution in GIMP really made a huge difference in image quality.
Comments and critique welcome, and please check on the astrobin version for full resolution!